Certified Translations of Official Documents

Do you require a translation of your birth or wedding certificate, or perhaps your family records? Or are you looking for an official translator to translate a certificate of no impediment to marry (CNI) or a certificate of bachelorhood, or any other document required by a registry office or a foreign authority? Tranet can provide you with notarized translations of many official documents, for instance:

At important life events you may need certified translations of the following documents, which we have summarized under the term civil registry documents:

  • birth certificate, birth registration, certificate of ancestry
  • certificate of baptism
  • deed poll (certifying of a change of name), name change certificate
  • no impediment to marry (CNI) or certificate of bachelorhood
  • marriage certificate, wedding certificate, nuptial certificate, family book, civil partnership certificate
  • death certificate, declaration of death

If you want to prove your nationality or where you live, you may need a certified translation of:

  • official proof of residence, registration certificate
  • residence permit
  • assurance of citizenship, naturalization certificate
  • proof of citizenship, citizenship certificate

We have summarised these certificates under the collective term naturalization/residence documents.

If you need to identify yourself or show your driving licence, you may need certified translations of:

  • ID card or ID documents
  • passport (without visas)
  • driver´s licence, driving permit

We have summarised these certificates under the collective term passports/driving licences.

If you need to prove that you have no criminal record, you may need a certified translation of your certificate of good conduct. This is sometimes also called:

  • Certificate of good conduct
  • Criminal record certificate
  • DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check, CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) check
  • Proof of impunity
  • Character reference
  • Criminal record extract.

If you need to prove the authenticity of an official document with signature and stamp abroad, you may need a certified translation of a

  • Hague Apostille
  • legalization
  • official certification

You can find more information here: Hague Apostille

Visit our Online-Shop to have your official documents translated and certified!

In our online shop we offer certified translations of

Translations of Official Documents

e.g. birth certificate , marriage certificate , ID card, certificate of conduct , Hague Apostille


Officially Certified Translations of Certificates

e.g. school report, university certificate, university degree certificate, work reference…


Certified Translations of Contracts

e.g. sales contract, marriage contract, testament, power of attorney…


Sworn Translations of Judicial Documents

e.g. court judgement, commercial register extract , divorce certificate, alimony settlements, certificate of inheritance…


Personal Contact

Your enquiry has not yet been resolved? Do not hesitate to get in direct and personal contact with

Cristina Navas Villalonga

Certified Translator of German, Spanish and Catalan by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Regional Court of Frankfurt am Main